Fast, Reliable and Affordable Service
Freezers are an essential appliance for every household. They keep our food fresh and prevent it from spoiling. However, just like any other appliance, freezers can break down or malfunction at any time.
If you are facing issues with your freezer, you need to get it fixed as soon as possible.This is where We Fix Appliance Repair comes in. We are experts in freezer repair and can help you get your freezer up and running again in no time.
Our experienced and certified technicians can diagnose the problem quickly and get your freezer up and running again in no time.
Contact us today for a free freezer repair estimate!
Common Freezer Problems We Fix
- Freezer is not cooling: If your freezer is not cooling properly, it could be due to a faulty thermostat, compressor, or condenser. It could also be due to a clogged air vent, dirty coils, or a malfunctioning fan motor.
- Freezer is making strange noises: If you hear strange noises coming from your freezer, it could be due to a faulty fan motor, compressor, or condenser. It could also be due to a loose or damaged part within the freezer.
- Freezer is leaking water: If your freezer is leaking water, it could be due to a clogged defrost drain or a malfunctioning water inlet valve. It could also be due to a damaged water line or a faulty gasket.
- Freezer is over-freezing: If your freezer is over-freezing, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or a malfunctioning defrost timer. It could also be due to a clogged air vent or a dirty condenser coil.
- Freezer is under-freezing: If your freezer is under-freezing, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or a malfunctioning compressor. It could also be due to a clogged air vent or a dirty evaporator coil.
If you are experiencing any of these issues with your freezer, it’s important to address them as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your appliance. Contact We Fix Appliance Repair today for expert freezer repair services.
Freezer Brands We Repair
As a freezer repair service, we are equipped to repair a variety of freezer brands. Some of the freezer brands we repair include:
- Whirlpool freezer repair
- Kenmore freezer repair
- GE freezer repair
- Frigidaire freezer repair
- Samsung freezer repair
- LG freezer repair
- Amana freezer repair
- Maytag freezer repair
- KitchenAid freezer repair
- Electrolux freezer repair
No matter the brand of your freezer, our experienced freezer repair technicians have the skills and knowledge to diagnose and repair any issue you may be experiencing.
Professional Freezer Repair Experts
At We Fix Appliance Repair, we have a team of professional freezer repair experts who are trained and certified to handle any type of freezer repair. Our technicians have years of experience in repairing freezers of all makes and models, and are equipped with the latest tools and technology to ensure that your appliance is fixed quickly and efficiently.
Don’t let a broken freezer disrupt your daily routine. Call the professional freezer repair experts at We Fix Appliance Repair today for fast and reliable service.
At We Fix Appliance Repair, our freezer repair service includes a diagnosis of the problem and a repair or replacement of the necessary parts. We also offer a warranty on all of our repairs. If your freezer is not working properly, please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
The average price for freezer repair can range from $100 to $400. However, it depends on the type of freezer and the severity of the problem. If your freezer is under warranty, the cost of freezer repairs may be covered by the manufacturer.
It can be difficult to determine whether repairing your freezer is worth the cost. If your freezer is more than 10 years old, it may be time to start shopping for a new one. However, if it's still relatively new and under warranty, it may be worth it to have a freezer repair technician take a look. The average repair cost for a freezer is $200, so you'll need to weigh that against the cost of a new model.
Most freezer repairs can be completed within a few hours. However, if your freezer needs more extensive repairs, it may take a day or two. In some cases, you may need to replace your freezer entirely. If this is the case, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement and schedule a time for installation.
The most common reason for an expensive freezer repair is when the compressor needs to be replaced. The compressor is a vital part of the freezer, and if it isn't working properly, the entire freezer will need to be replaced. Another reason for an expensive freezer repair is when the evaporator coils are damaged. These coils are responsible for keeping the freezer cold, and if they are damaged, they will need to be replaced. Finally, if the door seal is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
We Fix Appliance Repair has served freezer repair around the Orlando, Tampa, Seminole, Sarasota areas. Contact us at We Fix Appliance Repair or visit our website and we'll be happy to help!
We Fix Appliance Repair services all of the major brands for freezer repair, including Sub-Zero, Kenmore, LG, Samsung, and more. We offer the same-day service in most cases and can usually have your freezer repaired within 24 hours. We also offer a warranty on all of our repairs.